Information about us
We are Brookhill Accountancy Services Ltd
Address: Swn Y Coed, Dryslwyn, Carmarthenshire, SA32 8SD
VAT No 973 8678 51 – Company Registration No 06930930 – Registered in England and Wales
For more information, please see the footer of this website.
This Website is designed and hosted on behalf of Brookhill by Joanna Craig Website Design (company registration number 8228602).
What we collect
We do not collect any personal information about website users other than:
- information provided by Users when completing forms on the website including but not limited to the contact and website registration form.
- that facilitated by the use of “cookie” technology. “Cookies” are designed to enhance your online visit and permit you to access the full service within the website.
How we collect your data
Each time you visit our site or interact with the emails we send to you, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages, resources and/or products you viewed or searched for; page response times, errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction, and methods used to browse away from the page.
- information about your interaction with our emails, including whether you have opened the email, the number of times the email is accessed, and your interaction with email content including the links you have clicked.
- We may also build a picture of your digital data profile, by taking information on you from public sources, such as your publicly available social media information and other third party sources such as Companies House. We do this to help us direct more targeted information and content to you.
Data from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we or any of our group companies operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We also receive information about you from third party telemarketing companies. We or our partners will only contact you where you have given the telemarketing companies your consent for us to do so.
Using your data
We may process your data because:
we are legally obliged to e.g. to confirm your identity.
- the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with you to provide our services; or
it is in ours or a third party’s legitimate interests to do so.
- In some instances, we will rely on your consent to process personal data and when we do this, it will be flagged to you at the time.
- If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner.
Data security & storage
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline, with the data being stored on secure servers located within the UK.
When our registration form asks users to enter information, that information is encrypted and is protected a SSL certificate.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
If you have any questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We keep your personal information for as long as we need to for the purposes for which it was collected or (if longer) for any period for which we are required to keep personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
Brookhill would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you may like. If you have agreed to receiving marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Brookhill from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to email@example.com.
Your data protection rights
Brookhill would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Brookhill for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Brookhill correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Brookhill to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Brookhill erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Brookhill restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Brookhill’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Brookhill transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small text file written to your hard drive that contains information about you. Cookies do not contain any personal information about users.
Services delivered via the website such as video or embedded content from external providers may also place cookies on your machine (computer).
By continuing to use this site you are deemed to be accepting the terms and conditions and consenting to the website placing cookies on your machine (computer) as set out in the Cookies information page.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
Where processing of personal data is based on consent, if we learn that this data belongs to someone under the age of 13, we will cease processing and will take reasonable measures to delete the applicable information from our records, unless the consent is provided by a parent or guardian.
Privacy policies on other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01558 669034
Or write to us at: Brook Hill Accountancy Services Ltd. Swn Y Coed Dryslwyn Carmarthenshire SA32 8SD
Contacting appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Details are available here https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us.